Trying to shed fat around stomach, chest. Doing cardio, resistance exercises. Will eltroxin help?

Hi; I am 27 yr old male seeking to shed a little fat, I am regularly working out for the past 3 years but not able to reduce my extra fat around the belly and chest . My trainer asked me to take eltroxin 100mcg strictly only 1 tablet everyday, but I am afraid that this may cause serious problems. I would love to attain fitness level but I am not able to reach my goal for the past 3 year. I do regular cardio for almost 3 hours 3 times a week with resistance exercise with sets of 10 sets of 50 reps. Then I got to know this is stubborn fat that I am dealing with. I wish to know if this could help. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012