Its good that you are considering to quit smoking
Firstly will give you some self help tips
- Change to non preferred brand
- Buy less cigarettes/sachet at a time rather than piling the stock
- Keep a record on the amount and frequency of tobacco used
- Decrease the number of puffs when smoking
- During craving, try alternatives like using chewing gums,drinking water, deep breathing and delaying the act.
Apart from this you can set a quit date, you can also use nicotine
As you smoke only at home look out for the triggering factors which might help in controlling smoking.
I hope you will be able to quit with above mentioned tips.