Trying to quit smoking, am only smoking at home after work. Suggestions?

Hi hope you are good. I am trying to stop smoking , its so difficult. I smoke 2-4 a day - but that in the evening cos i dont smoke at work and my first smoke is at 5.30 pm after I have my supper and exercise. My doctor says its emotional problem cos I am not addicted as such. It just makes me feel good. I can do without it for a whole day but once I am home, I must have it. that means as long as i am out of the house, I am fine. please help..thanks so much. Naina
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012