Trying to quit smoking. Severe tooth, facial pain. Using the patch. Treatment for pain?

Hi I quit smoking I m useing the patch. Day one everything was fine day 2 my teath started to. Hurt the pain went away day three no problems that night I went to bed after about three hours of sleep I woke up in pain my hole left side of my face was killing me I stod up and after about five mins the pain went away then I went back to sleep and every half and hour the pain would come back I took 1600 Mil of ibprofine took off the patch and the pain has not came back could the patch cause this
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012