Trying to lose weight, taking slimquick, have severe bloating, weight gain, irregular periods, red spots on stomach. Cause?

Hi, I m a 19 year old female, trying to lose weight been struggling with this for most of my life. I gained a lot of weight over the past few months and found out I have hypothyroidism over summer. When I came back to school in the fall I started eating healthier and got back to the gym. Just this month I started using slimqiuck as a supplement . This is my third week on the pill and I noticed I ve been more bloated, actually gained weight and have had my period twice since using it for 2 weeks. I have these red spots all over my stomach and back so now I m a little concerned. I don t know if you can tell me what this is, or why it is happening, but any advice would help. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012