Trying to lose weight, instead gaining weight, headaches, irregular periods, headaches. Treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am 25 year old female from XXXX. my problem is that i trying to shed weight since i was 15, but till this point of time i have not been able to do so.. instead while exercising and maintaining on my diet , my body has given different reactions like i have gained weight, a lot, stress , irregular periods, head aches, low fatigue etc. i am now fed up now, and dont know what to do.. please help..
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012