Trying to lose weight, exercising, jogging not helping. Family history of diabetes. Treatment?

im 17 years old im 5 5 and 205 lbs i have done everything but diet pills and weight loss systems i have been trying for years to lose the weight but exercise isnt working for me i walk everyday ride bikes and jog but it doesnt help much my body likes to change rapidly and its very hard for me to lose it i eat twice a day and sometimes a snack plz help me diabetes runs through my family and i dont need it
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012