Trying to lose weight, cut down food, end up getting sick and throwing after heavy eating. Opinion?

Hello, I am 18 years old, 5 5, and 164 pounds. This past christmas I weighed 187 so I decided to lose weight so I stopped eating completely since then I have lost about 20 pounds. Every once in a while I will snack on fruits and vegetables and peanut butter for protein but when i do try and eat my stomach rejects it and I get sick and end up throwing up. I still want to lose weight cuz my goal is 145. I m afraid that if I get to my goal and then start eating I will get pretty sick and I will also gain all that weight back. I have started doing Zumba to try and help balance out eating snacks. But I don t know what to do and I would like your opinion.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013