its good to see that you have that awareness and determination to be in shape.
Just cutting down on food stuff totally is not going to solve your problem,it will only give you muscle loss no fat loss.
you need to indulge into a well programmed intensive workout and exercises on daily basis alongwith a balanced and protein rich diet.
- Atleast 45-50 min. of cardio is a must to reach to a target heart rate
from where actually the fat starts to burn (Treadmill/crosstrainer/fast cycling/rear kicks/football run/jumping jacks) etc.
- Core strengthening , floor exercises
- Circuit training (only under a trained instructor)
- you should also indulge into power yoga
, pilates atleast 2-3 times a week
- Take a protein rich diet including chicken, fish, egg whites, tofu, paneer etc.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep hydrated.
Following the same will show you results very soon.
Stay fit and healthy
Dr shruti Mittal(PT)