Trying to lose weight. Tried yoga, dieting. Increasing weight. Is weight loss by electromagnetic therapy safe and reliable?

Hi, I want to loose my weight. I am 5 3 and weight is 68. I have tried yoga , dieting , even I don t eat junk food much, still my weight is increasing, i am afraid of joining gym as it may increase my weight further more if there is gap. Is weight loss by electromagnetic therapy or therapies given by wellness and slimming centers are safe and reliable? please suggest me ways to reduce weight.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012