Trying to lose weight. Diagnosed with PCOS. Family history of diabetes

Hi I am 31 years with a family history of diabetes. I had regular periods with 28 days cycle in initial ten years of periods but then I gained lot of weight and was diagnosed with PCOs. I lost weight n got my periods regular but then gained weight and couldnot lose for three years until six months back I noticed 47 to 50 days cycle. Now in last two months I have lost 11 kgs still not getting periods its my 50 day of cycle I now weight 69 kg with hright 5 . 2
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013