Trying to have baby, tried several fertility drugs like Clomid, Norethisterone, no help. Can I conceive somehow ?

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to start a family for nearly 5 years now but my periods are very irregular . We have tried several fertility drugs such as clomid but with no joy. I recently had a hysteroscopy to remove some polyps but the lining of my womb is just too thick (averaging between 38-43mm because I rarely bleed ) i went to the docs and he perscribed me norethisterone 5mg one to be taken 3 times daily for 21 days and then to take a break for a week, for a total of 4cycles (4 months). I am under the impression that at this dosage i am unable to conceive even though they will be regulating my periods. im at a loss of what to to, im unsure if my periods will go back to the way they were when i come off the tabs and if they do were do i go from there?? any advice or experiance would be much appreciated!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013