Trying to have baby. Faint line in pregnancy test. Should I get blood test done?

The day of my las period was the 18th of january, I have been trying for a baby for about 5 months but it normally takes me 2 months max to fall pregnant (i ve got two children) always stop my pill and normally once the pill is out my system I fall pregnant very quick. I done a test and had a faint line so two lines showing a positive result, a week later I done a clearblue to see how far I was and it came back negative. I dont know if should have a blood test to check or do another test. Can anyone help me please im very confused.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013