Trying to have a baby, feeling dizzy, headaches, slight nausea. Any possibility of pregnancy ?

Hi I have been trying to have a baby with my husband for about a week now and got my period (or what seems like my period) yesterday. I have begun feeling very dizzy, getting headaches (not normal for me to get headaches very very rare) and have had some slight nausea is it still possible to be pregnant and have tested negative because it was too early to tell and this be implantation bleeding I am experiencing?????
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013