Trying to have a baby. Headaches,constipation,urinating all night,feeling bloated and my lips dry all of a sudden. What dose it indicate?

Im a woman of 30 years old, my partner and i are trying to have a baby is it possible getting headaches,constipation,urinating all night,feeling bloated and my lips dry all of a sudden may be the signs, ive done a preegnancy test andcame out negative which i also it was still to early to do because we only started last month March around the 15th and now its only the 6th April

Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013