Trying to get rid of the heroin addiction. Tried suboxone. Can I use percosets?

i have been on heroin for roughly 19 yrs. i do at least (sometimes more) 1 gram a day. i ve got to get off. methadone is not an optio9n because i ve been told that i can never come back and the self pay ones aren t an option either. i cannot go to detox because all 4 times i ve tried Suboxone/Subutex it has made me so incredibly sick i thought i;d die. and i did it EXACTLY as directed. i ve kicked cold turkey several timees, but it was in jail so i had no choice. heres my question/advice i need. i ve got fourteen 15mg percocets. is there a way i can take them to help during the first few days???
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013