Trying to get pregnant, taking treatment, got brown bleeding. What does it mean?

i got married on 2011 jan i am taking doctors prescription for 7 months i am 31 years old. i am trying to get pregnant. but i could not.... this month i had got dark think flush like brown bleeding may i know why this happens and it lost for 2 days and then brown spotting and stoped completely on 4th day. can i get concive? help me
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
firstly we need to know your last day of cycle, also what treatment u r on? u will definately be able to conceive but first v need to know the problem and may be a baseline usg pelvis
i hope my advise would be beneficial to u