Trying to get pregnant, taking injections, follicular study, Ovashield tablets. Will it help ?

hi, I am 24 years old..i am trying to get pregnant for past one year..on the 2nd day of my last period i met my doctor with my FSG, LH test report.. on the 8th and 9th day i took HMG 150 IU injections .. from the 3rd day i am taking OVASHIELD tablets..on the day 14 i took Eurolix injection.. i am taking a follicular study also.. but until day 16 it was only multiple small follicles.. today is day 19 and i ll be taking my last scan today.. will i ovalate this month? is there any possibility of ovalation taking place after 20 days, as i had undergone these many injections and tablets?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013