Trying to get pregnant, taken Clomid, going to use trigger shot HCG. Is it okay to take Gonal and Lupron?

Hi. I have been trying to get pregnant for several years and just recently went back to a fertility doctor and have done 2 months with just 100mg of clomid and nothing and now have tried injectibles this month with 200 of gonal and 5 of lupron...Tonight is the night i am to use the trigger shot HCG so my question is...Is it okay to do my 1 more dose of the gonal and lupron or is it going to screw everything up?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012