Trying to get pregnant, have pcos, taking duphaston, on ovulation study, good endometrium and ovary size. Pregnancy chance?

Hello Doc... I am 25 years trying to get pregnant but i have bilateral poly cystic ovaries then Dr. asked me for ovulation study now my rt. ovary egg size is 1.9*1.9(crenated) and endometrioum is 11 mm fluid present . taking Tab. Duphastone for 7 days and Dr, ask to visit on 14 th day s my dough is their any chances for miscarriage ?soon i going to get pregnant na?doctor pls answer me...thank you
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012