Trying to get pregnant, have frequent urination, pink on tissue paper on wiping, no spotting. Pregnancy or STI?

hai thnx i had a miscarriege on may this year since then ive been trying to get pregnent. on the weekend 13 and 14 oct me and my husband we had sex then on monday when i pee i saw pink think in the toilet paper its not discharge because its a weak thing like blood but weak and pink therez nothing in my painty and i saw it again tuesday ive been peeing alot im 27 years can i be pregnant or i have an sti
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer