Trying to get pregnant, got off contraceptive pills, have spots all over body, bloating, burning in back, negative pregnancy test. Reason?

Hi there, I have been off the contraception pill for 6 months trying to get pregnant. I have been having every other period. This month I have came up in spots all over my face, shoulders and back. I m very bloated from my stomach round to my hips and lower back and experiencing burning sensation. I m in quite a lot of pain and can not sleep? I have taken a pregnancy test and shows negative?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer