Trying to get pregnant, delayed periods, feeling nauseous, headaches. Had periods for 2 days only. Meaning ?

I have been trying to get pregnant and ive been having all pregnancy symptoms (this will be my second baby) I was four days late on my period i usually get it every 30 days. A day or two before my expexted period my breasts were so sore i was almost in tears and really natious. I had almost migraine like heads and more trips to the bathroom. I got it 4 days later came really heavy for about half a day and than really light. now i had a stringy/ mucus in my blood . My periods usually start out light than get heavy than light at the end and last about 5 days. what does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012