Trying to get pregnant, brown discharge, no blood, cramping, bloated. Could i be pregnant?

Hi my boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6-7 months now. I am late on my period by 1 day and would usually have a light brown discharge before my period that let me know my period was coming but I didn't have that. I am experiencing cramps and slight bloating like my period but no blood. Also I have been shaky the past few day and I have had the runs the past few days as well. I also have clear discharge - could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013