Trying to get pregnant, bad cramps, light pink spotting with orange colour and watery. Can this be due to pregnancy?

I am 22 years old I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 6 months, this month has been very strange for me, alot of strange thing that usually dont happen have been. but the strangest thing started today I started getting bad cramps so I thought I was just going to get my period like every other month, but instead i started spotting a light pink, then later in the day it started to get more watery and like an orange color, I have yet to get any dark red blood , Could I possibly be pregnant? I just dont want to get my hopes up again.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
May 2013

These symptoms can be seen in early pregnancy but can also be seen in premenstrual period.
So just because of symptoms we cannot confirm or rule out the pregnancy.
So you wait till your expected date of periods. If you do not usual blood flow by that time go for either blood or urine test for pregnancy which will find out the possibility.