Trying to get pregnant. White semen of partner. Normal?

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for a year now. and it hasnt happened. i went and got checked and im just fine so the only problem would be him obviously. his semen looks kinda white/smokey ish ? i dont know how else to0 descride it and its thick to a point. but sometimes when he cums its very little. it that normal???
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013

Yes, color of semen and also variation on quantity is normal.But ideal would be to get semen analysis done.This will help to know if there are issues with his fertility status.