Trying to get pregnant. Scan showing follicle in both ovaries, no sac. What should I do?

we are trying for our first baby and i have been married for 2 on clomid ..last month i have periods on 13th jan....and i had scan on the 15th day of my periods there were one folicle in right and one folicle in left ovary and i had hcg shot also....and this month i didnot have periods yet...and i did hpt on 12th it was negative ....and i had a ultrasound on 18thfeb in which there was no sac but endometrium is 10.4mm thick....i again had the hpt it was negative so confusedd what to do....still no there any change of pregnancy.... what should i do ..please help me
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013