Trying to get pregnant. Itching in the vagina, cloudy urine, yellowish discharge. Yeast infection recurring?

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. Last month was the first month of trying, and before my period I got what I think is a yeast infection , but it went away after a couple days. On Tuesday (5 days ago) I got symptoms again, but this time worse. My period is due around today. Last night I took a monistat 1 suppository... 2 hours later I there was intense itching inside of my vagina . It eventually stopped being so intense. It seemed to get better, but today the itching and irritation is pretty bad again. The other things that are standing out to me are 1) my urine is cloudy 2) The discharge seems to be kind of yellow. SHould I call my obgyn?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013