Trying to get pregnant. History of miscarriage. Took pregnyl injection and duphaston. Sore breasts. Pregnant?

hi doctor! I had a miscarriage in last year ( april 26th, 2012). Now I m trying to get pregnant again for almost 5 months. My doctor said, I dont ovulate much , So I had letrozole in my last period ( last period date march 01,2013) for 5 days. Then I had Pregnyl Injection on my 13th day of period and I have taken Duphaston 10 mg from 14th day through 24th day. I m also taking Folic acid and comet . My period date is on April 01, 2013. My breasts are sore. IS this a good sign ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013