Trying to get pregnant. Having low sperm count, low motility. Having cramps, sore breast. Pregnancy?

hi, i have couple questions, we have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now but my husband has a low sperm count and low morphology and low motility , but 3 months ago he started taking some fertility product, and his sex drive has been getting much better, this month though i feel a lot of streching in my uterus and it is like something heavy and ive been getting a slight period cramp , i have not got my period yet but have done it through my ovelating day i ll get my period in 3 days and i have been feeling my breast is sore and sensative do u think my husband situation got better and i could be pregnant, thank u.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013