Trying to get pregnant. Having intercourse during the fertile time. Correct?

Trying to get pregnant from last 3-4 months. Having intercourse during the fertile time but no luck. My partner and i are quite healthy and didn t had any problem so far during intercourse. Any advise on precautions i should take after intercourse like keep lying down for 10 mins etc. I always prefer to clean myself after intercourse, is that an issue for i am not able to conceive.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Hi welcometo Health care magic forum. The fertility of a woman depends upon so many factors as how long you have been married, any pathologies like p.c.o.d, anaemia, any other diseases, health of semen of the male partner, anxiety etc.
So i advise you to consult a gynacologist, for investigations, and treatment.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations as take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, eggs, meat, fish and other sea foods fruits and juices as these improve the general health and blood.
Coming to your quiry, Have sex in fertyl period between 11th to 20th days. don't have sex from from 1st day to 10th day.and 21st day to 30th day. Have sex in male above position. As you said lie down for half an hour after sex and then wash.
Wishing for a quick result and thanks for calling.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Welcome to HCM,

after intercourse do not go for toilet or cleaning for at least for one hour.
Raise your pelvic area by putting pillow under your buttock which may help semen coming out from vagina will help semen going into cervical canal.
If no result within few months then go for Gynaec check up and semen examination of your husband.
Ok and bye.