Trying to get pregnant. Having intercourse during fertile period. How long should I lay down after intercourse?

I am trying to conceive from last 2-3 months (age 30 yrs). We have intercourse during the fertile period, i lay for 10 mins after that but still its not working out. I got few questions like - do i need to lay down after intercourse and if yes for how long. There is always leak and i am not sure if sperms are getting in there and reaching to where it can conceive. - lets say if i lay for the prescribed time, after that can i pee and clean myself. I don t feel comfortable until i clean myself If there are any other suggestions, please advise. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013