Trying to get pregnant. Have recurrences of endometriosis, had fibroids. What can help?

Hi, my name is Nicki and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 3 years now, I have had 3 Laporoscopy s and a Myomectomy to remove to Fibroids (both weighing 1kg each). I have little reoccurances of Endimetriosos, but has always been removed. I have seeing the same Gynaecologist and I am still not pregnant, I am almost 31 and would really like to start a family..... also i have heard that going on the pill then stopping can increase pregnancy aswell, is this true?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013