Trying to get pregnant. Have polycystic ovaries. Normal TSH and T4 ranges. Any treatment?

Hello, I recently got tested for microsomal ab and the result came.back portraying high levels of the previously mentioned test. I also was tested for T4 and TSH but came back in normal ranges. I am a healthy (slightly overweigh 22 years old woman and trying to get pregnant for about a year with my husband. I am very frustrated and angry because I havent been able to concieve. Other thing I think you should know i have also polycistic ovaries. How can I control this and hiw can I achieve becoming a mother. Is there any treatment or medicine I can use in order to overcome this?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013