Trying to get pregnant. Had miscarriages. Why the delay in period?

Im 34 years been married for 3 yeras, first time got a pregnant and had a miscarriage for 4 weeks, so after after 7 months get pregant and had a ectopic afet a third time got pregnant and finish 2 months and start first week of third month and the baby just died in my stomach . now since 4 months im trying to get pregnant but with no result. I did all the blood test and all its normal also for my husband its normal, now on the 5th sept i took a ovitrelle 250mg and tell today 24th sept no period but im not pregant i did the blood test and its negative. my last period was 23th august and my period very very regular always 28 days most the time. now my question why my period its delay? and why im not getting pregnant fast as last time. Thank you doctor
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012