Trying to get pregnant. Found fibroid in posterior myometrium of lower segment. Suggestion?

Hi..My wife (31yr) old...we got married 1 yr bk..we are trying for our first child...we met with a gyn and found in an ultrasound that she had a 50*41 mm fibroid in posteriorr myometrium of lower utrrine segment. what does this it something seroius..can it interfere with her chance of getting pregnant. her uterus stats: 94*30*44mm Anteverted..normal in size..she feels pain/ cramp during her monthly cycle ..what are diagnostics available?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012