Trying to get pregnant. Done follicular study. What do the results mean?

hi i am try to get pregnent please tell me the result of my follicular study.11th day right ovary 29*29mm cyst seen DF-13*13mm,13th day right ovary 30*33mm DF-13*13mm,15th day right ovary33*33mm simple cyst DF18*18mm,17th day right ovary raptured follicle seen ,35*35mm unruptured cyst left ovaryis in MSF.please tell me is it possible for me to get pregnent.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
You had one good egg ruptured. If semen & tubes are fine, you have chance of conception which is equal to any normal couple (25-30%)
Wish you good luck.