Trying to get pregnant. Done follicular study. Taking Eltroxin

I am trying to get pregnant and i don t know whats doctor has started follicular study from 5 months but still no progress as my reports is normal. Every time i have 2 or 3 follic.The size of the follicle 22 or 24, ET is 14 to 16.. Rupchered on 14th or 15th Day all time. I am taking eltroxin 25mg from 2011 my blood test reports says normal till today but still i am not able to conceive i have 1 male child from 1st marriage. now i trying for 2nd child from 2nd marriage. My age is 35. husband report is normal ... pls suggest me....
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013