Trying to get pregnant, 20% of hairs gray, MCH slightly lower than normal. Can I have a healthy baby or is it Thalassemia ?

hai,i m 25 years old.I m married..trying to get pregnant.I have been having my gray hairs from started spreading more now almost 20% of my head is gray..I m having blood clots in my periods..I thought i was anemic and took iron tablets for 2 months..then i went for a blood test my blood level was in mid range normal ( Hemoglobin , folic acid )& my vitamin B12 is also normal,but my MCV is 77 and my MCH is 25.3 which is slightly low than normal. Does this mean i m Thalassemia carrier..Can i hav a healthy baby...If i conceive...plz suggest me how to increase my health to prevent anemia?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013