Trying to gain weight, on protipot powder, longifene appetite stimulator. Side effects on the body after long term use?

sir, i take 2 table spoon protiprot powder with milk in the morning and 1 tablet longifene appetite stimulator tablet before dinner 1/2 hrs and after dinner cobadex CZS 1 tablet and Globac syrup 2 table spoon daily last 2 month .i have wieght gain about 5 kg so any side effect in my body for long period and i stop this tablet and syrup so my weight lose again.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
There nothing wrong with using protein powders infact i recommend you to use them.But as far as the appetite stimulant goes no harm in taking it but i reccomend to start a small fitness regimen program so that your metabolism is increased and you burn more calories, which in turn will make you hungry.You will keep your gains as long as you eat right.
Thank you and take care

2 users find this helpful