Trying to gain weight. Increased food in diet. Will dexona 0.5mg, Practin 4mg-1 and neurovit helps to gain weight?

dear sir.my name is sourav,age is 26. my weight is 52kg.i am very thin.i said my friend who hv a medicine store n he suggested me to take 1)dexona 0.5mg-1tab after breakfast evryday 2)(merind) Practin 4mg-1 Tablet morning aftr b.f & 1 tablet at night after food. 3)neurovit capsules 1 tab at night after food...he said take these medicines ,u will gain weight.itz been 5 dayz i am taking these medicines.i found it makes me a little sleepy.n increase in my food diet ..will it be good to continue it sir..
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012