Trying to gain weight. Does endura mass has any side effects?

Hi, Does Endura Mass has any side effects. I want to gain weight. So could any one suggest me on this. WWW.WWWW.WW The site mentioned above has discussed the side effects of endura Mass. Is that true. Apart from that site i didnt find any site discussing side effects of endura mass.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
There are no side effects to taking a protein powder , and endura mass being a protein powder is just a health supplement no side effects. Have a proper high protein diet and exercise regimen along with it to get optimum results.
Thank you and take care