Trying to concieve with IVF treatment. Experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Pregnant?

Hi I am 34 and have been trying to concieve just over a year in that time I had a miscarriage so took a break as my cycles went a bit wonky, this cycle I decide to try soy isoflavones cycle days 2-6 a dose of 80mg day2/3 120mg 3/4 and 180mg day 5, I was fine taking them and got a positive opk day 12 (I have a normal 28/29 day cycle now) had positive for 4 days, day 14 I woke really Ill, I was feeling sick before I even got out of bed, that day I was sick, had really bad headache all day, couldn t have bright light on in the evening, stomach was bloated anything touching it felt uncomfortable, had low abdominal, back and hip pain, and maybe it was feeling Ill buy I was very emotional, I didn t eat much but forced a bit down but I can t remember moving my Bowles that day and urine was very dark, had very strong positive on opk, do you think I could of had ohss, I ve not really seen it with soy isoflavones more so with ivf treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013