Trying to concieve, took Utovlan to delay period. Affect on baby if concieved?

me and my partner have been trying for our second baby for a few months with no success yet. we had a wedding to go to, so after taking a early detector pregnancy test two days before my period was due I decided to take utovlan to deley my period, as i was sure i wasnt pregnant. I only took them for two days, and stopped taking them six days ago. I have not started my period yet and am now concerned of health riscs to a baby if i am pregnant. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Mar 2013
Hello
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Before stressing out so much, it is best to confirm that you are pregnant.

Several reports have suggested the risk of hypospadias in the general population, approximately 5 to 8 per 1000 male births, may double with progestin exposure within the first four months of pregnancy. Although there are insufficient data to quantify the risk to exposed female fetuses, progestin use within the first trimester has been associated with mild virilization of the external genitalia.

Norethindrone has been assigned to pregnancy category X by the FDA. Animal studies have not been reported. Postmarketing human pregnancy data have revealed a possible association between first trimester progestin use and genitourinary anomalies in male and female fetuses. Norethindrone use is considered contraindicated during pregnancy.

Since you have taken it only for 2 days, chances of any adverse effects are very low, as you havent taken it during early pregnancy.

All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.