Trying to concieve, smoking, irregular, light periods, pregnancy symptoms, test negative. What to do?

Hi Im Becca Me and my fiance are trying to concieve we have been tyring for about 7 months now, im smoker of cigar and cigarettes and still no luck but i spotted 2 weeks straight last month and then had a period and now this month i had my period but im feeling really nauseous and when i smoke anything i get sick and when i eat i feel sick and i have constant headaches and my stomachs tight and i pee alot more than usual i think aout being preg all the time now and its in my dreams i usually dont dream bout it my sis thinks i am but every test i take is neg please help idk wat to do
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
hi you have periods that confirms that pregnancy was not there.your nausea may be due to your smoking habit.your constant headache was also seems to be due to migrain .for your concieveness you should try follwing method.if your menses is about regular pattern & as for example for 30 days make a three equal division of 10 days & go for intercourse compulsory for middle 10 can go for intercourse any time but for middle 10 days it is compulsory.wait for 3 contineous month.wish you a happy child.