Trying to concieve, scan results showed pelvic infection, on medicines, no relief. What should be done?

hi 37 years old im married for 5 years im trying to concieve but all failed...i when to see so many doctor private clinic..i got 3 times ultrasound n pap mear..but the doctor suspect that i had endometriosis papsmear scan result was pelvic im taking amoxicilin from the doctor to treat the infection..but i suffer the same pain to my left pelvic.. i already spend plenty of money about this problem..can u help me
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012