Trying to concieve, pinkish discharge. Curious. What should i do?

Hello. My husband and I are currently trying to concive, but I am just coming off of depo (1st shot Nov. 2012, 2nd shot was due Feb 12. 2013). I bled pretty much the whole time I was on the shot and finally stopped about 2 days ago, however today I noticed some pinkish discharge which I have not had before. I was curious to know what signs I should look for as far as symptoms from the depo verus pregnancy since I am almost certian it would be too early to tell via pregnancy test .
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013