Trying to concieve, periods regular, on medicines, no effects, suggested IUI tests. Second opinion?

Hi Dr! I am 25 yrs old and married before 2.4 years . Trying for concieve from 1 year 5 months and my tratment is under MD gynac but not succeed yet. My period is not regular its take 30 days or whenever 50 days also...I am takind Bigomet SR 1000g & Folic Acid & Fetile tab) ...but sience no effect..and i have done my HSG test it s normal also follicular monitoring but no result . I want baby........pls sujjest me....now my dr sujjest me IUI tets is it good for me? Kindly advice...thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012