Trying to concieve, on Duphaston, Melmet, Oosure, Ovacare, thyroid normal. Right treatment?

Hi, I m trying to conceive but unable to. My period cycle was fluctuating ( 28-40 days) after marriage and after consulting doctor, for the past 3 months, I have normal 28 days cycle. I was told by doctor to have following medicines to conceive: Melmet, oosure, ovacare, Duphaston , Ubiphene etc. I had also done thyroid test and was told by doctor that I did not have to worry about that. I am 28 yrs old. Could you please guide whether I am being treated properly with above medicines and the solution to get conceived.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012