Trying to concieve, missed period, spotting, pinkish discharge. Pregnant?

I been feeling abit weird because of my period not coming this month but yesterday night I went to the toilet when I got up I look at my. Tissue and. I saw very light orange and pink . I went to the dr to get checked up about seeing if I was. Pregnant. Or not I done a morning urine and. They I got this orange pink tissue. Is it something I should be scared and. Worried about . Me and. My partner. Have. Been trying for a baby many times but. I just can t. Pregnant. And now I m crossing my fingers and. Hoping that I am pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012