Trying to concieve, mild cramps, pregnancy test shows faint positive. Pregnant?

Hello! Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant. I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago but i have been having cramps for a week. Sometimes the cramps are mild sometimes pretty harsh. I just took a test about 30 min ago and it was a faint positive! I was wondering if the cramps are normal or something i need to be worried about.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Dear NATALIE there may be various cause of this faint positive test. It may be false positive also. So go for a repeat test after a week.
Morning midstream Urine is idaeal for the test.