Trying to concieve, hormonal imbalalance, polycycstic ovary, on medicines, irregular vaginal bleeding. Suggestions?

i had harmon balance from 8 yers on that time i did not get pregnanace but i taken trearment for pregnance in 2008 but one year onwards iam getting again hormone inbalance since one year now this month adid not getting periods sec ond month is running i had done pregnance test in that result is nagative i take ultra sound scanning in that result is ovarie polisyst problem said my doctor that is harmon inbalance problem she is told she given deviry 10mg now iam taking that tablet from 5days but sumtimes i have vaginal bleeding then again stopped thats why iam batheres about that problem pls expalin my problem
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012